M.Sc. Environmental Science Entrance Examination 4th and 5th June 2018 at 2.00 pm
Date: 2018-06-04 Time: 2 : 00 PM to 3 : 00 PM
The P.G.K. Mandal’s
HARIBHAI V. DESAI COLLEGE
(Arts, Science & Commerce)
596, Budhwar Peth, Pune 411002
(Minority Institution), (NAAC Reaccredited with ‘A’ Grade)
(Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University)
Department of Environmental Science
M. Sc. Environmental Science Entrance Examination 2018-2019
(Intake - 24)
< >Click on the following URL to apply for M.Sc. Environmental Science online Entrance Examination. <!--![endif]---->
- The Online Entrance Examination will take place all over India on 4th and 5th June 2018 from 02.00 pm. To 03.00 pm on both days.
- Online Entrance Centre will be also made available at Haribhai V. Desai College, Pune-02 on 4th and 5th June 2018.
- Link for Online Entrance Examination will be made available through E-mail for candidates who have filled online application form and paid fees
- Candidate can appear for exam either on 4th June or 5th June, 2018
- Last date to fill application form is 2nd June 2018.
- 50% seats are reserved for the Gujarati students.
Form Fee (Paid Online): Rs. 400/- for Open Category Candidates.
Rs. 300/- for Reserve Category Candidates (SC/ST & Other Categories)
- The Online Entrance Examination consists of a single paper of 60 minutes duration carrying a maximum of total 100 marks and constituting 50 questions.
- The candidate has to tick mark the correct answer.
- Each question carries “+2” marks. There is no negative marking.
- The syllabus for the said examination is majorly based on B.Sc. Environmental Science, S.Y. B.Sc. Environmental Awareness and syllabus for B.Sc. all science subjects.
- The Result of Online Entrance Exam will be displayed on 12th June on college website and notice
Admission will be based on the merit in entrance examination and marks at graduation level
- Reservation rules as per norms of Govt. of Maharashtra.
- If the candidate remains ABSENT for the Online Entrance Examination, entrance fees shall be refunded.
Exam from Home:
- Candidate will receive exam link and their login details on their registered e-mail ID and Mobile number, 2 days before the Entrance Exam
- Candidate need to enter login credentials to start the exam, Exam link will activate as per your selection of Exam data
- Please use Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser only
- You can login any time between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm to appear for the exam
- In case of any technical difficulty please call:9067078903
- For further queries contact Dr. R. B. Patwardhan (Mob: 9422015045), Mrs. Amruta V. Chavan (Mob:7378566221)
Salient Features of the College