M Sc Chemistry Entrance Exam 2019
Date: 2019-06-20 Time: 10 : 00 AM to 11 : 00 AM
The P.G.K. Mandal’s
HARIBHAI V. DESAI COLLEGE
(Arts, Science & Commerce)
596, Budhwar Peth, Pune 411002
(Minority Institution), (NAAC Reaccredited with ‘B +’ Grade)
(Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University)
Website:www.hvdesaicollege.org Email Id:firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. No.:020 –24455423
Department of CHEMISTRY
M. Sc. (Analytical Chemistry)
Entrance Examination Notification Academic Year: 2019-2020
Intake capacity: 24 seats
- Click on the following URL to apply for M.Sc. Chemistry online Entrance Examination https://www.epravesh.com/HariBhaiCollege/default.aspx
- The Online Entrance Examination will take place all over India on 20th June 2019 at 10.00 am.
- Online Entrance Centre will be also made available at Haribhai V. Desai College, Pune-02 on 20thJune 2019.
- Link for Online Entrance Examination will be made available through E-mail for candidates who have filled online application form and paid fees.
- Last date to fill application form is 15th June 2019.
- 50% seats are reserved for the Gujarati students.
- Form Fee (Paid Online): Rs. 400/- for Open CategoryCandidates. Rs. 300/- for Reserve Category Candidates (SC/ST & Other Categories)
- The Online Entrance Examination consists of a single paper of 60 minutes duration carrying a maximum of total 100 marks and constituting 50 questions.
- The candidate has to tick mark the correct answer.
- Each question carries “+2” marks.
- There is no negative marking.
- The syllabus for the said examination is majorly based on three year B.Sc. Chemistry syllabus of SPPU.
- The Result of Online Entrance Exam will be displayed on 24 th June on college website and notice <!-- -->Admission will be based on the merit in entrance examination and marks at graduation level <!-- -->Reservation rules as per norms of Govt. of Maharashtra.
- If the candidate remains ABSENT for the Online Entrance Examination, entrance fees shall be refunded.
- Exam from Home:Candidate will receive exam link and their login details on their registered e-mail ID and Mobile number, 2 days before the Entrance ExamCandidate need to enter login credentials to start the exam, Exam link will activate as per your selection of Exam date.
- Please use Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox Browser only.
- You can login any time between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm to appear for the exam.
- In case of any technical difficulty please call: Mr. Abhijit Pawar- 9860490037
For further queries contact –
Mr. Abhijit Pawar- 9860490037
Dr. G. S. Gugale (Mob: 9422944333)
Dr. S. M. Hande (Mob: 9850849594)
Dr. Vikram Pandit (Mob: 9970679052)
Salient Features of the H. V. Desai College