The M.Sc. Physics course has started from June 2012.There is one specialization of Energy Studies. Department has expertise in this field with high end equipments and qualified and expert teaching staff. Department has industrial as well as academic institute linkages for the specialized subjects.
Goal: To make student population regionally, nationally, internationally competent in their future careers.
Key Aspects of the Department
- We organise many orientation programs through multiple formats in workshops, guest lectures and seminars where students are able to build up quality knowledge needed for their career.
- Lectures are delivered by many resource persons such as academicians, scientists, industrialist to guide students and also interact with them.
- Students are motivated to participate and present their research work in state, national and international conferences to create an interest in research field. It helps students to work in research institutes in future as well as to initiate their career in research.
We give guidance and career counselling to students for their bright future.
Students have career opportunities in various fields such as academic institutions, research institutes, industries, IT companies etc.
Alumni of the department play an important role for guiding and providing placement to our students.
B.Sc. (Computer Science) / B.C.S. / Bachelor of Engineering in (computer Science / Information Technology/ Electronic Telecommunication) with 50% Marks (for Open Category) and 45% Marks (for Reserve Category). (Subject to change from university time to time).
- Qualified SET, NET and GATE Exams.
- Best Poster and Oral presentation awards in various national and international conferences.
- Participation in Avishkar project competition.
- Completed projects at renowned research institutes such as DIAT, SPPU, CMET etc.
- More than 20 research papers published in various National & International Journals and Proceedings of National and International Conferences by PG students such as Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, ISSN: 2349-5162 | UGC approved journal no 63975.