At present, the competition for employment is increasing every day and placement has become a challenging task. Training of students and equipping them with life skills has become an important responsibility of the institution. Along with technical expertise, development of a holistic personality is also necessary. To meet out these requirements, a fully fledged placement cell is operating in our college to help students choose an appropriate career and improve their interpersonal skills on par with industry standards.
The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Under Graduates passing out from the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. The number of students placed through the campus interviews is continuously rising. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the institute to conduct interviews. We have been successful in maintaining our high placement statistics over the years. Our ingenious alumnae have set new standards in the corporate world through their estimable contributions.
The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programmes for all the students starting from first year. The cell arranges training programmes like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Communication Skills Workshop etc and it also organizes Public Sector Exam Training for students who are interested to join Government Sectors. It also invites HR Managers from different industries to conduct training programmes for final year students.
The goal of the placement cell is to develop our students in such a way that they are globally employable and ready hands for the industry. College has a dedicated team which works throughout the year to provide better placement to all the students in their area of interest.
The primary objectives of Placement Cell are:
- To look for 100% employment for all students.
- To recognize the core competencies of the students.
- To train the students to meet the expectations of the industry through our Career Development Programmes.
- To build confidence in students and develop the right attitude in them.
- To enhance their communication skills.
- To motivate students to aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, TOEFL, GRE, IES, UPSC, TNPSC etc.
- Aiming to Place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top companies.
- Maintaining regular interaction with industry through seminars, guest lectures, conferences, corporate meets etc.
- Create awareness about “career planning" and "career mapping" among the students.
- Equip the student with life skills.
- Train the students on “Personality development".
- Organize Various Training Programmes to train the students in the areas of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning through the reputed external training organizations and in-house trainers.
- Train the students through Mock Interviews to perform well in professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Train the students on group discussion techniques.
- Conduct online tests and written aptitude tests.
Job Fair 2019-20
Departments have an active placement team that has consistently been successful in attracting topnotch companies from diverse industries for placements.
In the academic year 2019-2020, a Job Fair was organized on Wednesday, 11th December, 2019 in association with Aspire Knowledge and Skills India Pvt. Ltd. Total 14 Companies were participated in this job fair, which has high employer reputation. Job fair gives the potential job and internship opportunities under single roof.
- 2 COMS Group
- Orbit Techsol (W) Pvt. Ltd.
- Backbone Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Mother's Recipe
- Property Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Bizsolindia Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Netsol Technologies
- Dynamic Financial Services
- TechEra Engineering (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Sweven India
- INFO-COMP India Pvt. Ltd.
- ADA Tech Solution’s Pvt. Ltd
- Precision Groups
- Eureka Forbes
Almost 536 students participated and 100 students were placed form this job fair. The students were hired for various positions such as: Software engineers, Computer systems analysts, Financial Analyst, Customer Relationship Officer, Digital Marketing Executive, Systems Administrators, Operations Analyst, and Assurance Associate & Management Trainee.
The Future plans will be signing MoU's with many more world class companies to train our students and staff on strategic technologies and develop industry relevant IT skills and more top recruiter for benefits of student.